HMRC Contact Number – 0843 504 0633

Share this post...Share on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone

Click to Call: 0843 504 0633

For all relevant information in relation to HMRC taxation issues or to make a complaint, you should contact the customer service team immediately on their phone number – 0843 504 0633.

Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs can be described as possibly one of the most powerful government bodies in existence. Also known as and referred to as HM Revenue and Customs or the more common HMRC, the department are wholly responsible for the collection of taxes in the UK and also the distribution of state benefitted support payments. Due this this, the HMRC are one of the most heavily contacted and also most heavily complained about. With this fact, it is essential that you will need a direct access number in order to contact the HMRC in the event of an issue with taxation or the welfare payments that are handled by the HMRC.

HMRC Contact Number – 0843 515 9412

Contacting the HMRC directly.

In the event of a taxation dispute or to raise a complaint with the HMRC, you will need their most direct number in order to reach the correct department of the government. With a large number of individuals and businesses relying on the services of the HMRC, the volume of calls received are going to be high. Due to the complex nature of issues that can be discussed within HMRC, the well-staffed customer service team, who are thought to employ around 67000 people, are knowledgeable about all issues you may have. Along with this, the customer service department is separated into teams who can deal with enquiries of a varying nature. Despite the fact that you may be on hold for some time, the HMRC will work to answer your call as swiftly as possible. The best way to get through to them though is to telephone them directly by calling HMRC on – 0843 504 0633.

What issues can the HMRC deal with?

As noted, the HMRC are responsible for the collection of taxes in the UK. If you are in contracted employment or self-employed, the HMRC are the organisation to contact if you have any questions in relation to your tax payments. It has been noted that a number of individuals across the UK have experienced a form of shock upon seeing their latest payslip and having being taxed an amount which they didn’t expect. If this amount of tax is more or less than you expect, then it is essential for you to call HMRC immediately to arrange an adjustment on your next payslip. For self-employed people in the UK, there is a different way of taxation and is done by self-assessment. With this, there are a number of other issues that can cause problems. For example when declaring your earnings you may make a mistake that you didn’t realise resulting in an incorrect tax statement. In order to ensure that this doesn’t happen, it is best to contact HMRC for advice by calling their contact number on –0843 504 0633

Groupon Contact Number – 0843 504 0587
JSA (Jobseekers Allowance) Contact Number – 0843 504 0632